Forums
HP2 Enduro.com :: Forums :: Forums :: Buying, Selling and Trading

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
HP2 for sale, a VERY nice one with perfect mods and 5500 miles.
Moderators: blackSP, space, greatx
Author Post
Ride1
Sun Jan 06 2019, 09:07pm
Registered Member #1026

Hello HP2 Enduro community.

Happy new year to you.

Someone will be buying a very VERY nice HP2 Enduro, located in Portland, OR. It is the unicorn you may have been waiting for.

My name is Ryan Champion, I am selling it for my Uncle, David Champion. He has decided to sell his two-wheeled dirt toys, so this beauty will be moving on, I hope to an enthusiast. I was going to sell my GS to buy this, but it's not feasible or wise at this time. I will regret it, as I do after he sold his nineT…

So good for you one of you!

He built it like this, rode it a few times, and is now passing it on with a big discount on the extras. I have the last 500 or so miles on it myself. It's an INCREDIBLE bike. I'm preaching to the choir I'm sure.

I am putting this up as an introduction to the bike, I will add more details when time allows, later in the week. Unless someone grabs it before.

There are zero surprises, with the exception of some rub marks on the seat cover from a set of Mosko Moto bags that were used once (not awful, you can see it in the pics). Other than that, it’s perfect. The pics are fresh, the bike is that clean.

Please call or text me at 818-571-7175 to discuss. The price is firm at $18,000.

Texting may yield the quickest results, if you’d prefer please call. I may not see emails or postings on this site as quickly.

Here is the link to the Portland Craigslist ad:

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/mcy/d/marylhurst-bmw-hp2-enduro-perfect-mods/6788488214.html

Regards,

Ryan Champion
818-571-7175
SnoDawg
Sun Jan 06 2019, 10:33pm
Registered Member #659

Hey Ryan,
Tell your uncle that his HP2 is a fantastic looking bike and is set up very well.

Welcome to HP2Enduro - I am sorry that this is your first post.

Teeth to the wind,
Jeff -Sno Dawg
rokrie
Mon Jan 07 2019, 01:05am
Registered Member #687

Curious, what make/model is the tail rack? Thank you and yes, a beautiful bike!
Tabasco
Tue Jan 08 2019, 04:02am
Double Down
Registered Member #94

Why do I want every one that pops up for sale???? Must wait for MM must wait for MM. Nice bike great price.
SnoDawg
Tue Jan 08 2019, 06:00pm
Registered Member #659

Hey Tabasco
That is called addiction! We all have it.

Once you own one of these, every HP2 that pops up for sale, you start trying to figure out how you can buy it!

Good luck with that!

Jeff

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF