HP2 Enduro.com :: Forums :: Forums :: Technical

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
service manual
Moderators: blackSP, space, greatx
Author Post
Attisfo
Sat Jul 21 2018, 07:26am
Registered Member #1012

Hi all, i'm going to buy an HP2e in august and want to do maintenance by myself. i'm looking, and asked also to some of you, for the service (workshop) manual but can't find any pdf here or on line. i heard about the DVD but the seller does not have it. Contacted BMW in italy they said this was not given with the bike here....
is there someone who can send me a pdf or link to download it ?
thanks
SnoDawg
Sat Jul 21 2018, 11:52am
Registered Member #659

Where are you in Italy -
I will be in Orvieto in a few weeks and can bring my cd - you can copy it or borrow it long term.

Thanks,
Jeff
space
Sun Jul 22 2018, 04:40pm
a/k/a Jake

Registered Member #15

Good luck on getting the bike! You won't regret it!

The service manual is on CD and is an interactive program (not a PDF) that runs on Windows. BMW refers to these things as REPROMs. You normally need to purchase it separately, and in the States they go for around $120, last time I checked.

Jeff -- that is a very nice offer!
SnoDawg
Tue Jul 31 2018, 09:53pm
Registered Member #659

Hello Attisto,
Last week I realized that I had given my CD service manual away when I sold one of my HP2s - stupid me.

I ordered another one and just checked shipping and it will not be here before we leave for Italy. I am sorry - it would have been a nice thing to share.

When I get home, I can ship it off for you to borrow.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF