Forums
HP2 Enduro.com :: Forums :: Forums :: Show your stuff!

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
I got WHACKED on my HP2 - damage and pictures - ouch -
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: blackSP, space, greatx
Author Post
LtcOliverNorth
Wed Jun 27 2018, 05:12pm
Registered Member #964

I say fix it, and then ride like you stole it.
SnoDawg
Thu Jun 28 2018, 12:02am
Registered Member #659

LtcOliverNorth wrote ...

I say fix it, and then ride like you stole it.

ha ha - that was exactly my initial thought!

Right now the thought of rebuilding the bike a second time is exhausting and I am probably going to take the wheels off of it and sell it "as is" to someone who wants to do the work and really wants an HP2 badly.

Sno Dawg

SnoDawg
Sun Jul 08 2018, 02:20am
Registered Member #659

If anyone here is interested.....

I am putting my HP2 with a salvage title up for sale next week. I bought the bike back from the insurance company and after thinking long an hard about it, I decided not to rebuild it and get a reconstructed title or part it out. I am going to start with the asking price of $5250 and then drop it over time. I know there are at least that much in parts on it and the BMW shop that gave me the damage estimate said it was rebuildable. It pains me greatly to sell it after I put a lot of time into rebuilding it last year, but I don't have the time to do it again or the space to keep it as a parts bike.

Teeth to the wind,
Sno Dawg
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF