<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Bmw Hp2 speedometer sensor failure
Moderators: blackSP, space, greatx
Author Post
xrnik
Thu Aug 03 2017, 12:46PM
xrnik
Registered Member #30

Hello, I ve recently noticed that my speedometer wasn't working good. It couldn't keep a stable sign of km and was 'playing'. After a short period of time it stopped to work. I changed the sensor with another one, with no luck. Should I check something else? Thanks for any bids.
zool
Fri Aug 04 2017, 01:06AM
Registered Member #542

Maybe it is instrument cluster or damaged wire. Borrow instrument cluster from another hp2 enduro and see will it work, if not you put yours to another hp2. That way you will determine is cluster ok. Troubleshoot wire from sensor. There is also possibility that both sensors you tried are faulty.
xrnik
Sat Aug 05 2017, 02:36AM
xrnik
Registered Member #30

Hello, I checked the cluster with another one with the same results. I will have to check again the cable. The second I used was also used.. I think maybe it will have to plug on Bmw Gs911 to 'see' the new cable...

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF