HP2 Enduro.com :: Forums :: Forums :: Buying, Selling and Trading

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Canadian HP2 Enduro for sale in Europe
Moderators: blackSP, space, greatx
Author Post
bothfeeton
Wed Apr 19 2017, 03:54AM
Registered Member #628

Hi ...have to sell my HP2 Enduro - Canadian plated - now in Portugal (Porto) as I am planning to go to South America very soon. Bike has 45,000km ...lots of extras, including Akrapovic exhaust, Moto and Original 21" wheels with new spare tires. Just made a complete fluid change ($380.- all synthetic oils) Bike runs strong, good rubber on it. All services complied with, new spark plugs... ready for another no problem 10,000km Anyone interested in vacationing/touring in Europe - this would be perfect. Selling the bike only or with wheels and parts of your choice only if you don't need all of it. Pls email / pm me if you are interested.... as I have to move on and you can be ready for the largest Moto Meet in Europe - FARO, Portugal on the 20 to 23rd of July. A "MUST GO TO" Event!
r083rt
Wed Apr 19 2017, 10:01AM
Registered Member #857

A photo or two always helps.

Sounds like a good bike, good luck with the sale!
SnoDawg
Fri Apr 21 2017, 06:46AM
Registered Member #659

Photos and a price please - or did I miss it??

Sno Dawg

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF