Forums
HP2 Enduro.com :: Forums :: Forums :: Buying, Selling and Trading

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Markus 7L underseat tanks - preorder yours now for the next production run!
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: blackSP, space, greatx
Author Post
rotaryracer
Fri Mar 17 2017, 12:05PM
Registered Member #803

I've had a couple of questions about processing a pre-order for the tank and related parts at ADVMotorrad.com. The availability or stock status on the product page will show "Pre-Order" and when you add the items to your cart and go to checkout, you'll be met with a warning at the top of the page saying "Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock!". That's just letting you know that you are placing a pre-order and that the order will not be fulfilled immediately; however, the order will process through as expected. Just continue forward and you'll be able to complete your order online. Any questions, please feel free to call me at (585) 310-ADVM or email me.

Thanks!

Jason
rotaryracer
Mon Mar 20 2017, 11:28AM
Registered Member #803

Thanks all - the order has been sent to Markus for this production run. I'll keep you posted once parts arrive in NY, and we'll get everything turned around and shipped out ASAP.

If you missed out on this production run, we'll tentatively plan on doing another this summer, or sooner if there's sufficient demand.

Thanks again!

Jason
rotaryracer
Wed May 10 2017, 04:32AM
Registered Member #803

I've had a few inquiries about tank availability, so would be happy to get another production run started once we receive five committed orders. There's been a small price increase on the tank from $579.99 to $619.99, but we've been able to hold the line on all other components.

Please feel free to PM or email me if you have any questions, or call the shop at +1 (585) 310-ADVM.

Thanks!

Jason
r083rt
Fri May 12 2017, 12:48AM
Registered Member #857

Just curious, have you ever considered doing a couple extra each production run after you generate the five committed orders?

Seems having a couple on hand wouldn't be a bad idea as I'm sure they would go fast.

Maybe I'm missing something?

Would love to get one of these eventually, just have to save up the coin. Great product.

[ Edited Fri May 12 2017, 01:06AM ]
rotaryracer
Fri May 12 2017, 04:21AM
Registered Member #803

r083rt wrote ...

Just curious, have you ever considered doing a couple extra each production run after you generate the five committed orders?

Seems having a couple on hand wouldn't be a bad idea as I'm sure they would go fast.

Maybe I'm missing something?

Would love to get one of these eventually, just have to save up the coin. Great product.

Hi r083rt - we have brought in extra stock in the past, and I actually added one to this order that ended up selling before the shipment was delivered. Given the limited production numbers of the HP2, it's tough to know at what point we're going to sell the tank for the last bike that doesn't have one, or when they'll stop being produced. It's always a bit of a balancing act managing stock on hand and inventory carrying costs with customer demand, more so when it's a specialized product like this.

Hopefully we can get you setup with one in the future!

Best Regards,

Jason

rotaryracer
Tue Jun 20 2017, 05:33PM
Registered Member #803

Hi guys - we've got one committed (and paid) order and a few folks that are nearing a decision. We need five pre-orders to move forward with the production run, and things typically move pretty quickly once the order is sent to Markus. If we get to four, I'll probably throw in one tank kit on spec to put us over the top, but if you're looking to have a tank for this riding season (and/or while they're still available)....now's the time!

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Jason
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF