Forums
HP2Enduro.com :: Forums :: Forums :: Buying, Selling and Trading

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Markus 7L underseat tanks - preorder yours now for the next production run!
 1 2 3 4
Create a new topic
Moderator(s): blackSP, greatx, space
Author Post
rotaryracer
Wed Jul 17 2019, 02:40pm
rotaryracer
Registered Member #803 Joined: Fri Dec 12 2014, 10:06pm

Hey all - Markus has gone ahead and produced tanks in advance, so once we can get at least three committed orders, they'll ship from Germany immediately. Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like to move forward....give your HP2 the gift of range this riding season! smile
rokrie
Thu Jul 18 2019, 05:07pm
rokrie
Registered Member #687 Joined: Thu Aug 15 2013, 11:01pm

Just placed an order, Jason. Time to feed the beast with more dinosaurs. I'm hoping the tank color is BLACK. Thank you!
rotaryracer
Fri Jul 19 2019, 03:13pm
rotaryracer

Thanks rokrie - you will love the expanded range. All tanks are black by default! I'll keep you posted once everything arrives and we're ready to ship.

Thanks again!
rokrie
Fri Jul 19 2019, 08:31pm
rokrie

Already have one on my second one and am very happy with it in every way - this one is for the backup unit... smile The only way to ensure availability of and HP2 is redundancy!
rokrie
Sun Aug 25 2019, 02:24am
rokrie

Hi Jason, do you have an ETA on the tank delivery yet? Not in any hurry, just curious. Thank you!

Additionally, is Holan still making crash bars for the HP2? I'd like to get another set if possible.
rotaryracer
Tue Aug 27 2019, 12:40pm
rotaryracer

rokrie wrote ...

Hi Jason, do you have an ETA on the tank delivery yet? Not in any hurry, just curious. Thank you!

Additionally, is Holan still making crash bars for the HP2? I'd like to get another set if possible.

Hi rokrie! I've got a note into Markus to get an ETA...he was on EU holidays in August, along with most of Europe, but am hoping to hear shortly.

I'm not sure if Holan is still making parts for the HP2 as we discontinued importing them in early 2016 for a variety of reasons. You might reach out to them directly to see if they're still available, but email me if you want any further details before doing so.

Thanks!

Jason

oldfool
Tue Aug 27 2019, 10:39pm
oldfool
Registered Member #59 Joined: Sat Jan 24 2009, 06:09am

Is there still time to get one of the tanks or is it to late?
rotaryracer
Wed Sep 04 2019, 04:10pm
rotaryracer

Hey Richard - there is! I do have one that just came available (customer sold his bike) along with the required aluminum mount. You can either place the order online, or just call the shop and I can get you squared away.

For anyone else looking, I may also be able to get one more tank kit included in this shipment, if there's any one interested in adding range to their bike. This will probably be the last production run/shipment for 2019, although we can always do another one ad hoc if there's enough demand.

Thanks!

Jason
 1 2 3 4
Create a new topic

Go to: