Forums
HP2Enduro.com :: Forums :: Forums :: Buying, Selling and Trading

Next topic »
Markus 7L underseat tanks - preorder yours now for the next production run!
1 2 3 4 
Create a new topic
Moderator(s): blackSP, greatx, space
Author Post
marret
Wed Feb 17 2016, 08:44pm Print
marret
Registered Member #875 Joined: Wed Dec 16 2015, 05:39pm

Thanks, I'm in.

by marret
rotaryracer
Sun Feb 28 2016, 03:43pm
rotaryracer
Registered Member #803 Joined: Fri Dec 12 2014, 10:06pm

Hi all - last call for this production run. I'll be submitting the order to Markus this week for pre-orders already received. If you're interested in getting a tank sent over on this shipment (or if you have any questions before ordering), please contact me at (585) 310-ADVM.

Thanks!

Jason by rotaryracer
rotaryracer
Wed Jun 22 2016, 12:17pm
rotaryracer

Hi guys - thanks for all that participated in the most recent order. I've had a few requests for the Markus tank, so thought I would bump this thread back to the top in case other are looking for one. Depending on sales, I will probably place the order by mid-July or sooner.

Please feel free to @"+"@"+"";self.close();' onmouseover='window.status="mai"+"lto:"+"@"+"@"+""; return true;' onmouseout='window.status="";return true;'>email me if interested, or call the shop at (585) 310-ADVM with questions.

Thanks! by rotaryracer
rotaryracer
Fri Jul 29 2016, 12:29am
rotaryracer

Hi guys - mid-July got pushed due to the BMW MOA rally, but the order will be going in this weekend. If you'd like to get some extra range for your HP2 before the end of the season, give me a call tomorrow at (585) 310-ADVM and we can get you squared away!

Thanks...

Jason by rotaryracer
rotaryracer
Sat Oct 08 2016, 10:44am
rotaryracer

Hi guys - just waiting on confirmation from Markus, but should have the last production run en route shortly from Germany. 99% sure this entire shipment is spoken for, so am looking at another production run right after the first of the year. We need five tanks to initiate a build, so if anyone's interested, please contact me for more info or pre-order your tank kit at ADVmotorrad.com. Once I have the five committed pre-orders, the build order goes in that day to Markus. smile

Thanks! by rotaryracer
rotaryracer
Sat Feb 18 2017, 01:10pm
rotaryracer

It's that time of year again! We're already getting some orders and interest, so would like to put together another production run for the start of the riding season (at least here in the Northeast US!). Once we have five committed orders, the production order gets submitted to Markus and tanks start getting built ASAP.

A full Markus system includes the 7L underseat tank, the aluminum mounting crossbar, and the auxiliary fuel pump kit. Video and translated instructions are included, but you'll need to supply your own weatherproof switch (or other means of activating the auxiliary pump). We do also have the optional footpeg lowering brackets which bolt to the Markus crossbar and use KTM Superenduro passenger pegs (sold separately). This setup is actually usable for passengers with legs longer than 18" and allows you to retain two-up capability while still having the increased range of the Markus tank.

I'll confirm here once the minimum number of pre-orders has been received and the build order submitted. If you have any questions, feel free to @";self.close();' onmouseover='window.status="mai"+"lto:"+"@"; return true;' onmouseout='window.status="";return true;'>email or call the shop at (585) 310-ADVM.

Thanks!

Jason by rotaryracer
rokrie
Sat Feb 18 2017, 03:12pm
rokrie
Registered Member #687 Joined: Thu Aug 15 2013, 11:01pm

Hi Jason. Can you post the total cost, including shipping? You're tempting me again... by rokrie
rotaryracer
Sun Feb 19 2017, 01:55pm
rotaryracer

Hi Rokrie! We'll be able to hold to the 2016 pricing for this production run, so the prices are as follows:

7L Underseat Tank - $619.99 **
Aluminum Mounting Crossbar - $149.99
Auxiliary Fuel Pump Kit - $174.99
Passenger Footpeg Lowering Kit (Optional) - $199.99

If you add the items to your shopping cart using the links above and enter state/province and zip/postal code, you can see the various shipping options and cost to your door.

Hope that helps - any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Jason

** Edited for updated pricing. Edited Wed May 10 2017, 11:34am by rotaryracer
KellNotCale
Fri Feb 24 2017, 02:20pm
KellNotCale
Registered Member #941 Joined: Fri Feb 10 2017, 12:21am

In! Thanks! by KellNotCale
r083rt
Fri Feb 24 2017, 09:00pm
r083rt
r083rt
Registered Member #857 Joined: Fri Oct 02 2015, 09:47am

Is there a cutoff date for this order? Or just until supplies run out?

Additionally, I have the BMW pillion pegs and cross bar mounted. So as I understand it I just need the tank and aux. pump, correct? Edited Fri Feb 24 2017, 09:02pm by r083rt
1 2 3 4 
Create a new topic

Go to: